What's new in Version 1.5: Combine talking tone with any other ringtone. User can search and download unlimited free ringtones and then combine them with the talking one.
What's new in Version 1.2: Added several sound effects (singing, robot, delay, echo, flanger, pitch down, super pitch...) for you to have more fun with your tone.
Talking Tone is a simple yet very useful tool to convert any text to speech audio, which can then be used as ringtones for your message, email, alarm, incoming call. The app support up to twenty languages (to name some: English, Spanish, German, Italian, French, etc.). To make a talking ringtone, simply follow a few steps:
1. Input the text you want (for example: "You got a message from John", "John is calling you", "You got a new email")
2. Adjust the volume, pitch and rate to make the voice as funny as you expect
3. Tap the button to make an audio
4. Preview the audio that you have made
5. Save the audio as ringtone
For help, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Requirements: Windows Phone 8.1, Windows Phone 8, Windows Phone 7.5
No special requirements
April 24, 2014