The SmartBoxA4 app provides users to access the files(photos, musics, videos, documents) stored in flash memory storage(SD cards, Mini SD cards, USB pen drives) plugged in SmartBoxA4 wireless device. Select the "smartbox" network from iPhone/iPodTouch/iPad WiFi settings and launch the app. When connect SmartBoxA4 wireless device succeed, users can browse all the files, and easily to see photos, listen stream musics, or play stream videos as the familiar iPhone/iPad playback controls.
- Requires use with Gigastone SmartBox wireless device
- Access SmartBox flash storage content browsing
- Access app local content and photo library browsing
- Access SmartBox flash storage content download to local content
- Enhance Music Streaming Player
- Enhance Video Streaming Player
- Music Streaming Player playback control(prev/play/next/shuffle/repeat)
- Enhance Photo preview
- Photo thumbnail and slideshow play
- Photo preview finger swipe capability
- Open In feature : copy file from another app to SmartBox app(e.g. Dropbox, Mail, etc.)
- Delete files wirelessly
- Setting SmartBox device network SSID or password.
- set SmartBox device rebooting
- set SmartBox device defaulting
- Support Format:
--Photo: png, jpg, jpeg, bmp, tif, ico.
--Music: mp3, m4a, wav, aac.
--Video: mp4, m4v, mov , 3gp.
--Document: pdf, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx, rtf, txt.
Requirements: iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
No special requirements
August 01, 2014