A faster, intuitive calendar for the iPhone and iPod touch.
And it shares events with other Qwixt Share Calendar apps.
"Qwixt Calendar has an impressively intuitive interface."
You'll love the simple way to create events. Just tap a time to create a one hour event. You can also tap and drag to create an event that is longer or shorter than an hour. Other calendars force you to tap add, tap on a time, edit the time, and tap done. That's at least 4 taps and plenty of scrolling just to set up the time for every new event.
Moving and copying is a snap. Just tap the event, tap move or copy, and tap where you want the event to go.
Qwixt makes it easy to get an overview of the week after the day you're looking at. Time bars are at the top in full color, and a list of the events for the week is just one tap away. You can even change to the next and previous week with one tap.
Sharing a color coded category is easy with Qwixt Share. Just create a group and add a category. Any other Qwixt Share apps can join the group. That's it. Any changes to an event in the group will be automatically updated across the group.
This app does not sync with the built in iOS calendar. If that's what you're looking for, check out Qwixt Sync Calendar. It does and it has the same intuitive interface.
Qwixt Share Calendar interface
- Tap a time or tap and drag to create an event
- Tap move and a new time to move the event
- Tap copy and a new time to copy the event
- Set a colored category for any event
- Set repeats, alerts, contacts, notes, and locations for each event
- Monthly, daily and list views
- Customizable time bars show when you have events and when you have free time
- Custom repeating events. (Wed, Fri every other week, every 8 days, etc.)
Qwixt Share Groups
- Share with other Qwixt Share Calendar apps
- Share any category with as many Qwixt Share users as you want
- Setup a group with a couple of taps, its automatic after that
- Only share the categories you want, other categories stay private
- Join any Qwixt Share group with the owners name, group name and group password
- Create a group that only you can edit
- Create a group that anyone who joins can edit
- Automatically updates changes in time, notes, contacts and everything else
Reasons to Qwixt Share:
- Coordinate schedules with your spouse. Need to change when the kids need to be picked up? Just update your event, and if your spouse is in the group you created, their schedule will be automatically updated.
- Send employees schedules. Create a group and have your employees join. Update the schedule in your app, and the new events are automatically send to the employees app.
- Meeting with friends? Set up a group, and everyone who joins will be updated with the time and place. Change of plans? No problem. The owner just changes their event, and everyone gets updated automatically.
Requirements: iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
No special requirements
July 23, 2013