SQL Partition Manager is a solution for managing SQL Server partitioned tables. If you work with large databases, SQL Partition Manager greatly simplifies the maintenance of partitioned tables. It will help you to perform any basic or advanced partitioning operations on them. You can create new partitions, delete, split or merge them, and at the same time avoid potential partitioning errors. Besides, the tool partitions existing tables with data and turns them into manageable chunks of data to easily move them in and out.
SQL Partition Manager enables you to do the following:
- Convert existing nonpartitioned tables with data to partitioned tables
- Split and merge table partitions
- Switch partitions from one partitioned table to another
- Switch in standalone tables as new partitions
- Create and manage partition functions and partition schemes
- Review and modify the partition objects in a database
SQL Partition Manager 2.0 includes a console version that allows you to automate frequently performed operations with partitioned tables, such as merging and splitting partitions, creating staging tables and switching partition data in and out.
The new GUI version allows you to view executed SQL script when performing maintenance operations. So, you can now add generated SQL scripts to your own script and perform it together. In addition, when selecting a partition scheme or function in the main window, you can review its SQL script.
No special requirements
April 04, 2011
Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64 , WinVista,WinVista x64,Win7 x32,Win7 x64
Create Partitioned Table, Gui Utility For Microsoft Sql Server, Manage Sql Server Partitions, Partition Table With Data, Sql Partition Tool
|Version 2.0.16 Changes:
||- The installer now includes a console version of SQL Partition Manager.
- The new GUI version of SQL Partition Manager allows you to view executed SQL script when performing maintenance operations.