EZMailSend is a simple to use command line interface (CLI) console application for Windows that allows you to easily send email via your SMTP server.
You can integrate EZMailSend with batch files, scheduled tasks as well as use it in situations where you need an application to send an email that does not support such features. You can also pipe information from other applications into EZMailSend as the e-mail message if needed.
With EZMailSend you can:
- Send a simple plain-text email
- Send an HTML constructed email
- Support multi-part emails for HTML content and plain-text for backwards compatibility
- Send emails with attachments, Send emails with inline embedded attachments
- Authenticate with your SMTP server with a username and password
- Carbon Copy (CC) users and Blind Carbon Copy (BCC) users
- Adjust message priority
- Optionally Import all switches from an easy to read multi-line configuration file or use the graphical interface for easily designing EZMailSend Configuration Files
- Import enviroment variables into your emails, and much more!
Affordable for personal use and tiered price discounts for businesses are available!
No special requirements
June 13, 2008
Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows NT 3.x, Windows NT 4.x, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003 , Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005,Windows Media Center Edition 2005,Windows Vista Starter,Windows Vista Home Basic,Windows Vista Home Premium,Windows Vista Business,Windows Vista Enterprise,Windows Vista Ultimate,Windows Vista Home Basic x64
Attach, Automations, Bcc, Blind Carbon Copy, Carbon Copy, Cc, Console, Embed, Gui, Mail, Mail Server, Mailing List, Newsletter, Priority, Quickmail, Register, Send, Sendmail, Shareware, Smtp, Windows
|Version 1.1.0 Changes:
||EZMailSend can now save SMTP credentials.
EZMailSend can now be fed message contents piped from other applications.
EZMailSend can now be launched hidden with EZMailHide.
EZMailSend now supports dragging EZMS configuration files into the executable.
Updated and optimized setup routine.