Do you have such kind experience that you can not view the complete SQL Script because of the reason with "WITH ENCRYPTION" when you view the Stored Procedure, View, Trigger and Function of SQL SERVER 2000? If yes, the DecrypSQL can help you to view the complete SQL Script quickly and exactly. It is suitable to use for programmer & DBA.
Now feel the convenience of DecryptSQL!
Key Features of DecryptSQL:
- Work in Microsoft SQL Server 2000 and Microsoft Database Engine (MSDE).
- Decrypt SQL Stored procedure, trigger, Function, View of ANY size.
- Full T-SQL syntax highlighting for faster, easier reading.
- Simple to decrypt - just click. Not require any knowldge of T-SQL or script.
- Support Multi-Language, Such as English, German, Chinese BIG5, Japanese and more.
- Support the decrypt of the batch.
- Export to HTML & RTF format.
No special requirements
December 24, 2006
Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows NT 3.x, Windows NT 4.x, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003
Create Procedure, Decrypt, Decryption, Decryptsql, Encrypt, Encryption, Sap, Sbo, Sp, Sql, Sql Script, Sql Server, Sql Statement, Stored Procedure, Trigger, Unlock, View
|Version 2.8.0 Changes:
||Support T-SQL syntax highlighting