Automilez enables you to simply and easily capture and log your mileage through the GPS capability of your iPhone.
Automilez will automatically track your road distance while you drive and generate detailed mileage logs after every trip, giving you the detailed mileage substantiation needed at tax time and beyond.
Automilez replaces the hassle of manually writing paper logs with the simple click of a button!
Automilez iPhone application key features:
- Set distance calculations by Kilometers, Miles -US Tax Rates, or Miles - Non US Tax Rates
- Integrated Odometers for all trips, through automatic prompt or while in trip
- Ability to set & over-ride trip mileage/distance both in odometer and on automatic trips
- Automatically estimates End odometer when start odometer is entered
- Automatic GPS location tracking while the app is running, no need to choose your start location or destination
- Resumes automatically after passing through areas with low or no network coverage
- Simple, clean and intuitive interface
- Selection of trip type and corresponding deduction rate (based on current IRS mileage categories: Business, Medical, Charitable, Moving)
- Selection of non-deductible category for general mileage logging
- Selection of trip purpose and ability to add in custom notes
- Dashboard with year-to-date accumulated deduction amount
- Generates trip log on trip end, with duration, map, distance traveled, and corresponding deduction amount
- Ability to view previous trip log
- Automatic Roll over Tax Rates
To help better manage your Automilez trip logs, we have also integrated the online Automilez Logbook at www.automilez.com. Automilez Logbook securely stores and organizes all Automilez trip logs for you, and provides additional editing capabilities and reporting features.
Automilez Logbook simplifies the storing, managing and archiving of trip logs, while also providing enhanced visibility into your yearly mileage tax deductions.
Please note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Requirements: iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
No special requirements
February 17, 2012