iChronos organizer is a personal information manager and a planner but with graphical visualization, that allows you to see a power-full picture of all your projects, scheduled events, tasks and contacts. All of the information you create (projects, contacts, files, tasks, notes, events and reminders) is represented not only in lists, but also in visual form - on the program desktop and on the timeline.
Main features of iChronos:
- Graphical interface that uses 3D accelerator;
- All of the objects are displayed in lists and in graphical form in the same time;
- Colors and sizes of objects and program window are chosen by user;
- You can store not only contacts, tasks, notes, but also different kinds of files (or their shortcuts);
- A lot of icons for contacts, notes, folders and holidays;
- You can customize the appearance of each contact;
- You can create cyclical events;
- Quick search in contacts and notes;
- Sound pop-up reminders about tasks, birthdays, events and appointments;
- Sticky notes on the desktop;
- Timeline that graphically shows all of the events you create, in chronological order;
- Quick access to main program features from the system tray;
- Protection from unauthorized access with password;
- Export and import contacts, notes, tasks, transfer of data;
- iChronos has a portable version that can be used for USB flash drive.
3Dfx accelerator, Microsoft DirectX version 9.0 or higher, Approximately 10 Mb of free disk space.
June 08, 2012
Install and Uninstall
Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003 , WinVista,Win7 x32,Win7 x64
Calendar, Graphic Organizer, Notes, Personal Information Manager, Personal Organizer, Pim, Planner, Portable, Reminder
|Version 3.2.1 Changes:
||- fixed errors with running of program in Windows 7 and Windows Vista;
- solved problem with saving of project while using a USB flash drive;
- enhanced some options: the search for objects, the sorting of contacts, and dates added to events in Item list;
- many other improvements and fixed bugs.