"10 Top English Football Scorers - season 2012-2013" application is a unique video guide on the goals of English Premier League (Manchester United, Manchester City, Chelsea, Everton, West Bromwich Albion, West Ham United, Tottenham Hotspur, Arsenal, Fulham, Newcastle United, Swansea City, Stoke City, Liverpool, Wigan Athletic, Norwich City, Sunderland, Aston Villa, Reading, Southampton, Queens Park Rangers).
The application includes all goals of the season 2012 - 2013, each of them is followed by a brief review of a previous combination that resulted in a goal.
For example, if there was a penalty, video of a goal performs the moment of a foul and etc. All information about goals is daily renewed.
With this app you can quickly find and view the goals of a chosen player. All information is arranged in goals and players that allows to find in no time a player and his goals as well as the goals of a team.
There are the following sections:
- Last tours goals
- Popular goals
- Best EPLs goals
- Players scored goals in English Premier League
- Goals of a chosen player
- Tables of national championships, UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League
There is the full information about goals:
- The author of a goal
- The type of a goal (Goal, Penalty, Own goal)
- Time when a goal was scored
- Match and tournament where a goal was scored
To be convenient to use, the application includes search in players and teams and filters for leagues and teams that helps to find in no time a players goal as well as the goals of a team.
With this application a user can:
- Save a video of a goal to the media library of his device
- Make up a catalogue of the best goals of his favorite teams or players
- View a video of a goal and save it to the media library of his device for further viewing in Offline mode.
The application automatically identifiers a type of a device (iPhone, iPod, iPad) and receives video in an appropriate quality.
Requirements: iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
No special requirements
May 14, 2014