There are lots and lots of records or information that needs to be managed by HR, which is specially related to employees because human is considered as resource. The software which we named HR Cube, has been designed to accommodate useful functions & features that performs tasks required by an HR of the company. The software is windows based, hence the data and all the information will remain safe on the manager's PC.
The main functions that are there in HR Cube are illustrated below :
• It has function that saves records and information about every employee of the company.
• Create your company's basic profile.
• It provides in-built documents like experience letter, appraisal letters, appointment letter, etc. which can be modified according to company’s need.
• HR can list all the types of leaves that are allowed to employees as per company’s policy.
• The software also has downloadable formal letter templates in word format, that gives elaborated form of data written in formal language.
• It also has options to add your company specific departments, designation and facility list. This helps in defining the structure of the organization.
• While saving details about employees, HR Manager can also save their associated documents collected from them like their relieving letter, scanned copy of their certificates, etc.
• Every time employee takes leave, HR Cube has a feature to save details of every leave granted to the employee. The application file as word file can also be uploaded.
• Declare the list of documents and type of documents that can be taken from employees.
• Function is also provided to change the designation of the employee or transfer the employee from one department to another.
No special requirements
December 30, 2013
Windows XP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinVista
Hris, Human Resource Information System, Human Resource Software
|Version 1.0.5074.18130 Changes:
||HR Document templates, better interface with enhanced menu list, upload employee documents, software help section, employee facilities record, employee leave application record.