With ArtRage you can paint with oils and watercolors, sketch with pencils, spray stickers over your canvas, and much more. Stencils and rulers let you create precise shapes or smooth curves freehand. Tracing and Reference images let you load photos to recreate either by eye or by letting ArtRage select colors for you as you paint. For professional users, ArtRage offers Layers and Layer Groups, Layer Blend Modes compatible with the PSD file format, plugin Filter suport and more.
Best of all, ArtRage doesn't force you to learn complex tool settings, it lets you get right down to painting with tools you already know how to use.
ArtRage Studio and Studio Pro give you 20 painting and utility tools, an easy to use interface that gets out of the way as you work, and powerful utilities such as stickers, stencils, and tracing images. Both versions contain the same toolset, including the new Watercolor brush and Sticker Spray.
ArtRage Studio Pro: Ideal for artists who want to be able to manipulate their images without leaving ArtRage, or work with stickers that can be edited after spraying. ArtRage Studio Pro contains all of the features of ArtRage Studio and also includes:
- Additional tool features such as wet blenders and feathered selection.
- Inbuilt Color Adjustment and Blur, with support for Photoshop Filters.
- Unfixed post-editable sticker spray, and custom sticker sheet creation.
- Real Color Blending.
- Tint/Tone color pickers and quick acess popup color pickers.
- And much more (see a full comparison here).