Ndb is a powerful database manager. The Ndb software allows you to create databases to keep track of all your vital information, address lists, phone numbers, images, Tomahawk Documents, contacts lists, sales information, etc. You can create complex reports, mailing labels, or personalized letters for printout. Powerful SQL language with wizard interfaces. Ability to encrypt and password protect your tables.
Ndb provides a powerful set of tools that are sophisticated enough for professional developers, yet easy to learn for new users. Create or use powerful database solutions that make organizing, accessing, and sharing information easier than ever.
Look and Feel
You can change the look and feel of Ndb by changing the "skin" used. Ndb will remember your last selected skin and use that until you change it again. There are now 149 different skins that ship with the registered version of Ndb.
Ndb provides a full-range of data handling features, from data input, editing and deletion to sorting and filtering.
One of Ndb's most useful features is data filtering. Using filtering you can pick up only those records from your database that contain the data you require. You can also set a range of records to work with.
Ndb has a powerful reporting engine that allows you to print your reports and/or export the results to a variety of different formats. Reports can be based on a single table, multiple tables, a single query, or all the above. You aren't locked into pre-defined reports. You can design your own exactly the way you want them!
Ndb has a powerful SQL scripting language that allows you to pull information from an unlimited number of tables and see the results in a grid format. Your results can be saved to disk to create a new table if desired. If you are unfamiliar with the SQL scripting language, Ndb provides a "Visual SQL Query Wizard" so you can easily define your sql scripts and get instant results.
Some of the features of Ndb include:
1. Create your own databases.
2. Import data from existing databases thru wizard interface - Csv files (*.csv,*.txt.*.prn,*.tab,*.asc), Paradox (*.db), DBase (*.dbf), Excel worksheets (*.xls), Lotus 1-2-3 (*.wk1), QuattroPro (*.wq1), XML (*.xml), ADO connection for installed files types, Advantage databases (*.adt) and MS Access (*.mdb).
3. Export data to other formats thru wizard interface - Paradox (*.db), DBase (*.dbf), Csv files, Html files, Excel worksheets (*.xls), SYLK (*.slk), DIF (*.dif), Lotus 1-2-3 (*.wk1), QuattroPro (*.wq1), XML (*.xml), MS Access (*.mdb), SPSS (*.sav) and LDAP (*.ldif).
4. Run SQL queries manually or through a Visual SQL Wizard.
5. Create complex reports from any opened table(s) and query(s).
6. Powerful password protection may be implemented on any table to protect your sensitive information.
7. Convert tables into SQL script and save to disk.
8. Set filters and ranges to view (and run reports on) filtered data.
9. Backup and restore your databases thru a wizard interface.
10. Repair damaged databases.
11. Ndb uses a simplified version of Tomahawk Gold for Blob fields, allowing you to store, edit, print, save, import, and generate reports containing Richtext and/or TMD files without having Tomahawk installed - See Screenshot.
12. Ndb is 'Skinnable' - you can change the look and feel of the Ndb interface.
13. New Master-Detail view! (See screen shot above)
Current version has these improvments:
1. Added ability to adjust the size of grid display areas in the table form when Master/Detail view is in effect.
2. Detail table records being added now automatically assume the same key as the current record in the Master table (Master Field/Detail Field).
3. Adjusted size of display area in the 'about' window so entire information is now visible.
4. Sample reports included in the distribution fi
No special requirements
June 18, 2012
Win95, Win98, WinME, Windows2000, Windows2003, WinXP
Database, Database Manager, Document Tracker, Manage, Manager, Sql Script