Emergence BASIC is a full featured compiler and development environment for Windows. Creates small, fast, native executables and DLL's. The environment is modular with new commands available separately using add-on command libraries.. An advanced 2D game and graphics command set and database command set is included with the purchase price. The robust IDE sports a source level debugger, integrated GUI designer, and resouce editor.
- Fast 32 bit assembler, linker, and compiler.
- Uses standard COFF and LIB format files.
- Easily upgradeable and expandable.
- Integrated editor and debugger.
- Multi module programming.
- Supports Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP and Vista.
- Executables created are royalty free.
- Can create and use static libraries.
- BASIC like syntax.
- Rich command set, over 400 built in commands.
- Extensive operators and math functions.
- Built in linked-list handling.
- Easy window, dialog and control creation.
- Inline assembler for optimizing code.
- Text console support.
- Advanced and easy pointer operators.
- 'C' style pointer operations.
- Built in music and sound commands.
- Case insensitive keywords.
- Graphics primitive operations for quick and simple drawings.
- Text and graphics printer output support.
- Web enabled application development with the integrated html browser control.
- Simple common control commands and functions.
- Quickly interfaces with the Windows API, C runtime libraries, and static code libraries.
- Optional and default parameters for functions.
- Supports indirect function calls.
- ANSI compliant UDT type (structure).
- STDCALL and CDECL function calling conventions supported.
- Built in database support.
- Built in 2D gaming commands.
- Built in Unicode support.
- Built in COM support.
- Built in OOP support
New release as Freeware
No special requirements
November 11, 2012
Win95,Win98,WinME,WinNT 4.x,Windows2000,WinXP,Windows Vista Starter,Windows Vista Home Basic,Windows Vista Home Premium,Windows Vista Business,Windows Vista Enterprise,Windows Vista Ultimate