Audio Converter ActiveX 1.2.0 is an ActiveX (OCX) component for software developers; This ActiveX can convert many types of audio files, such as MP3, WMA, PCM WAV, ACM WAV, OGG, and APE from one format to another.
This component supports many other greate features, such as: MP3 bitrate, VBR and Quality, WMA codec and format, WAV bitrate, sample and channels, OGG quality and bitrate, and APE compression level. This component can also decode AIF, VOX, SND, CDA tracks (from an Audio CD) to MP3, WMA, PCM WAV, ACM WAV, OGG, and APE.
Also, the Audio Converter ActiveX 1.2.0 can copy or add the audio ID3 tags from the source files, it can set the range to convert (so you can cut or split audio files), can get the general information about the source audio files (bitrate, length, time, etc..), supports many events, with errors handling, runs fast and easy to use.
* Convert MP3, WMA, APE, OGG, PCM and ACM WAV files from one format to another.
* Convert AIF, VOX, SND and CDA to MP3, WMA, APE, OGG, PCM and ACM WAV.
* Set the position to start the conversion.
* Set the length in seconds to convert.
* Get/Set the ID3 tags.
* Get the information about the source files.
* Get a list of ACM tags that installed on the local machine.
* Get a list of ACM format according to the selected tags.
* Get a list of WMA tags that installed on the local machine.
* Get a list of WMA format according to the selected tags.
* Get the information about the selected codec.
* Runs fast.
* Support many events.
* Easy to the use.
* Error handling.
* Can be run under Windows 98/NT/ME/2000/XP/VISTA/2003/WIN7.
* Can run with VB6, VC6, VB.NET, C#.NET, C++.NET, Delphi, Access.
No special requirements
July 03, 2012
WinXP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64
Activex Component, Audio Converter, Component, Convert, Convert Audio, Converter