Audio Player ActiveX 1.2.0 is an ActiveX (OCX) component for software developers. With this component you can play many types of audio files, such as: MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, APE, AIF, VOX, SND and CDA tracks from an Audio CD.
With this component you can also handle with Audio CDs, get the global information about the audio tracks, set the position to play, handle with ID3 tags, detect a voice/silence; display 2 types of audio graph (amplitude and frequency), get full information about the audio files, and much more.
There is no need to install any additional codec or a Direct-Show filter in order to handle with the audio formats that are supported by the component. The component supports many events, errors handling, runs fast and easy to the use.
* Play MP3, WMA, APE, OGG, PCM/ACM WAV, AIF, VOX and SND audio files.
* No additional codec is needed (except of ACM).
* Get and set the position of the played file.
* Pause/Unpause play.
* Display 2 types of audio graph.
* Display a meter.
* Get the ID3 tags of the file.
* Get the information about the file.
* Get a list of ACM tags that installed on the local machine.
* Get a list of ACM format according to the selected tags.
* Get a list of WMA tags that installed on the local machine.
* Get a list of WMA format according to the selected tags.
* Get the information about the selected codec.
* Runs fast.
* Support many events.
* Easy to the use.
* Error handling.
* Can be run under Windows 98/NT/ME/2000/XP/VISTA/2003/WIN7.
* Can run with VB6, VC6, VB.NET, C#.NET, C++.NET, Delphi, Access.
No special requirements
October 18, 2012
WinXP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64
Activex Component, Audio Player, Component, Play, Play Audio, Player