Express Scribe is a free audio player specifically designed for typists and transcription work. Featuring foot pedal control, variable speed, speech to text engine integration and support for a wide variety of audio formats including wav, mp3, wma and more.
Audio recordings can be loaded automatically from CD, email, LAN, FTP, local hard drive and Express Delegate. Traditional hand held dictation recorders can also be docked and the audio transfered. Features a Mini version to reduce the applications screen space.
* Variable speed (constant pitch) playback
* Supports a variety of foot pedal controls
* Ability to Dock portable recorders to load recordings
* Supports direct integration with Express Delegate
* Uses systemwide HotKeys so you can control playback when using other software
* Automatically receives and loads files by FTP, email, Express Delegate or a computer network
* Automatically sends typing to the person who dictated the work
* Express Scribe is free
A professional version of Express Scribe that also supports video file playback and additional audio formats including dss and ds2 is also available from NCH Software.
No special requirements
June 22, 2013
Windows XP , Win7 x32,Win7 x64,WinVista,WinVista x64
Digital Transcription, Express Scribe, Foot Pedal Software, Free Transcription Software, Pedal Software, Transcribing Equipment, Transcribing Software, Transcription, Transcription Software
|Version 5.57 Changes:
||Integration with Express Delegate