Spire.Office for Silverlight is a compilation of every Silverlight component offered by e-iceblue. It contains the most up to date Silverlight versions of Spire.Doc, Spire.XLS and Spire.PDF. Spire.Office for Silverlight is a standalone Silverlight component pack. It is totally independent and without any 3rd party library. As a powerful Silverlight component, Spire.Office for Silverlight enables developers to create, read, write and modify MS Word/XLS, PDF documents in various ways.
1) Enable your Silverlight applications to read, modify and write Word documents without Microsoft Word to be installed on the Server.
2) Enable your Silverlight applications to read, modify and write Excel without Microsoft Excel to be installed on the Server.
3) Enable your Silverlight applications to read, write and manipulate PDF documents without using Adobe Acrobat.
1) Support powerful sorting features: sort data in both horizontal and vertical directions which allows developers to sort data from top to bottom or left to right.
2) Improved charts data preservation and pivot table for Excel 2003/2007/2010.
3) Add Document.JPEGQuality to set quality of image during doc to pdf conversion.
4) Load Excel 2007/2010 file with password
5) Add FileFormat.WordML to support xml file of MS-Word schema
6) Improved charts data preservation and pivot table for Excel 2003/2007/2010.
7) Set up document property and document print type.
8) Insert multiple sections and page break as well as remove sections.
9) Copy document and concatenate multiple documents.
10) Encrypt and decrypt document
11) Globally search and globally replace words
12) Mail merge, nested mail merge, customize mail merge and fill field.
13) Save to file, save to stream and save as web response.
14) Supports embedding fonts, true type fonts and CJK fonts
15) Draw shapes such as rectangles, circles, arcs, ellipses and fill them with custom brushes
16) Drawing Form Fields like buttons, text boxes, list boxes, check boxes, and so on, into the PDF document
17) Drawing Header and Footer in a PDF document
1) Support parsing empty picture objects in word document as well as reserving the area obtained by the picture objects when converting document to image/PDF.
2) When one row has one cell which has multiple lines of text, AutoFitRow opreation caused an exception.
3) Support adding Meta Data to PDF and Hebrew/Latin languages text extraction.
4) Support powerful sorting features: sort data in both horizontal and vertical directions which allows developers to sort data from top to bottom or left to right.
5) Improved charts data preservation and pivot table for Excel 2003/2007/2010.
6) Add Document.JPEGQuality to set quality of image during doc to pdf conversion.
7) Load Excel 2007/2010 file with password
8) Add FileFormat.WordML to support xml file of MS-Word schema
9) Add Document.PageLayout event which will be fired when a new page is created during doc converting to image/pdf.
10) Save files from Excel to PDF
1)Fix the setting column.space exception when RTF file doesn't contain column data in section during RTF to docx conversion.
2)When use ExecuteWidthNestedRegion method, it throws NullPointerException.
3)When load RTF files which with list number or bullets, error occurs.
4)When convert RTF to PDF, it shows "Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection."
5)When save a Workbook with Charts as Excel 2007 or Excel 2010, the charts will be lost when open the Workbook.
No special requirements
August 09, 2012
Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP , Win Vista, Win7, etc.
Office Silverlight Component, Pdf For Silverlight, Read Excel In Silverlight, Read Word Doc In Silverlight, Silverlight Word Excel Pdf