ThinVNC Access Point enables secure HTML5 Remote Desktop Access to any PC on the local area network, through a single public IP address.
ThinVNC Access Point is both a HTML5-to-RDP gateway and a ThinVNC bridge, enabling access to any PC with any RDP server configured or ThinVNC installed. Neither end needs additional software installation: just any standard HTML5-compliant Web Browser on the client side and Remote Desktop Service or Terminal Services enabled on the remote PC side.
ThinVNC Access Point uses HTTPS and SSL-WebSockets, allowing for secure access using native firewall-friendly protocols and ports.
ThinVNC Access Point provides an easy-to-use web interface targeted to both administrators and end-users. Using ThinVNC Access Point, administrators can manage users and assign them PCs. End-users simply see a list with their assigned PCs, showing individual PC state and enabling single-click Remote Desktop access.
ThinVNC Access Point has a built-in Wake-On-LAN (WOL) capability. When the remote PC is powered off, end-users can remotely turn it on by just clicking on its WOL link, making unnecessary to leave all the PCs permanently powered on.
ThinVNC Access Point provides a Remote Installation tool. When ThinVNC is wanted or needed on the remote PC, it can be easily installed from the provided web interface, enabling on-demand remote ThinVNC installation.
* Single access point for Remote Desktop access to any PC in the LAN.
* ThinVNC bridge. Extends ThinVNC to allow access through just one public ip address.
* HTML5-to-RDP gateway. Allows for accessing any Windows PC or RDP server from a HTML5-compliant web browser.
* Secure (HTTPS / WebSockets+SSL) firewall-friendly access point
* Web user interface for users and PCs administration
* Windows Logon Support.
* Remote Installation Tool allows for easy ThinVNC setup on a remote PC.
* Wake-On-Lan (WOL)
No special requirements
May 31, 2011
Windows Me, Windows NT 4.x, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003 , WinVista,WinVista x64,Win7 x32,Win7 x64
Access Point, Ajax Vnc Web Vnc, Html5, Html5 Rdp, Html5 Vnc, Rd, Rdp, Remote Access Download, Remote Desktop, Remote Desktop Access Point, Remote Desktop Access Software, Remote Desktop Software, Vnc, Vnc Software, Web Rdp, Web Vnc
|Version 2.0 Changes:
- Single WEB access point for Remote Desktop access to any PC in the LAN
- HTML5-to-RDP gateway allows access to any Windows PC or RDP server from a HTML5-compliant web browser
- ThinVNC Access Point extends ThinVNC to allow access through just one public IP address