As a professional audio recording and editing software for Mac OS, Boilsoft Audio Recorder for Mac can record sound from any internal or external sources such as Microphone, CD player, line-in devices, Skype, QuickTime Player, RealPlayer, iTunes, VLC, or DVD Player into MP3, WAV, AIFF, AAC, AC3, AU, FLAC, M4A, M4R, MATROSK and OGG format. It also supports batch recording.
After you get your favorite audio file, you can also edit it by trimming off unwanted part or abstract your favorite audio segments and combine into one new file.
Additionally, with the Schedule Support Function to record from audio devices, you can set a scheduled task, the program will auto start and stop the recording.
With simple, intuitive and user-friendly interface, Boilsoft Audio Recorder for Mac enables you to use it smoothly and efficiently.
1. Recording Resources: Record sound, or music from Skype,iChat, QuickTime Player, RealPlayer, iTunes, VLC, Safari or DVD Player or audio devices (CD, Line-in, Mic, Stereo Mix and Mono Mix) on Mac.
2. Edit Audio File: Trim off unwanted audio clip or abstract your favorite audio segments into a new file.
3. Schedule Support: Audio recording starts automatically according to scheduled task to record from audio devices.
4. Batching Recording: It can enable you to record sound from four applications or web pages at most, which really saves you much time.
5. Profile settings: To adjust codec, bit rate, sample rate or channels when you record from applications to get your ideal audio effect.
6. Storing Format: Save audio files recorded from applications into popular MP3, AIFF, AAC, AC3, AU, FLAC, M4A, M4R, MATROSK and OGG format. Files from audio devices are saved into WAV, AIFF and AAC.
7. Preview Recordings: Play back or reveal your recordings with a single click.
Mac OS X Snow Leopard (version 10.6) or above.
No special requirements
February 04, 2012
Audio Recorder For Mac, Line-in Recorder, Mp3 Recorder, Record Ichat, Record Itunes, Record Skype, Recorder
|Version 2.11 Changes:
||Boilsoft Audio Recorder for Mac can record sound from Mic, CD player, line-in devices, Skype, QuickTime Player, RealPlayer, iTunes, VLC, or DVD Player and output into MP3, WAV, AIFF, AAC, AC3, AU, FLAC, M4A, M4R, MATROSK and OGG format. It can also enable you to edit audio file or recordings.